Searching for an open source accounting software that might integrate well and it seems I am not the only one.
- Techsoup lists the usual suspects here.
- More interestingly the software freedom conservancy has a Fundraising Campaign for Non-Profit Accounting Software
- This led me to GNUCash
- And a command line ledger
- SQL Ledger if you like Perl
- Tyiton and OpenERP. Except OpenERP isn’t really fully open source it seems. So the only one I’d add to this list of the two is Tryton.
- Tryton’s main site.
- An interesting Tryton and Django integration project. Both are postgres and python so a logical combination and one that would fit with Tendenci’s model.
Any other suggestions? Maybe even something that uses the NCCS NPO Unified Chart of Accounts?