Yes it is that time of year when all of the speakers and bloggers ask for your vote for their SXSW panel. And I am no exception. For people who aren’t familiar with SXSW it is a HUGE tech & media conference held each March in Austin Texas. My panel information is below, and if you are so compelled, a vote and a comment are appreciated.
SXSW Panel Name:
Personal Branding, defined by wikipedia as: “the process whereby people and their careers are marked as brands,“ are typically viewed as a THREAT to corporations. It has been our experience that not only tolerating, but actively helping employees build their personal brands leads to greater profit for the corporation. In this session we will cover strategic as well as tactical steps you can take as an entrepreneur to foster the growth of personal brands to increase the bottom line.
- Is this personal branding stuff fluff, or profitable?
- What are the threats of strong personal brands in your company?
- What low cost strategies are available to facilitate the personal brand building process?
- What are the total costs?
- What happens when strong personal brands clash within your culture?
Entrepreneurism / Monetization