Second – embedded below are my slides from the “Strategic PR using Social Media” that are posted on slideshare.net. I did have to delete a few graphics to get below the 50meg limit. Let me know if you need those as well.
And thanks again for all of the organizers for a great event! From the wiki:
- Kelsey Ruger Twitter: themoleskin
- Marc Nathan Twitter: marc1919
- Robert Brackenridge
- EricaOgrady Twitter: ericaogrady
- Matthew Wettergreen Twitter: organ_printer
- Josh Tabin, Twitter: joshtabin
- Kurt Stoll, Twitter: kurtstoll
- Scott M. Stolz, Twitter: WisTex
And here is the presentation I gave on Strategic PR using Social Media. Hopefully the biggest take-away is that without RESEARCH and STRATEGIC PLANNING, well, social media is as useless as anything else. You can’t evaluate results if you don’t have an objective. The basics of PR remain the same, with social media being another outlet for your ethical strategy. or something like that.