A great re-post on Media Orchard’s blog – 9 ways to commemorate 9-11
- Fly an American flag.
- Take time to reflect on the loved ones you have lost during your lifetime.
- Treat people the way you did in the days immediately after the 9/11 attacks.
- Listen at least twice as much as you talk.
- Don’t watch the major cable news channels.
- Don’t listen to talk radio. Same reason.
- Don’t read political blogs. Ditto.
…ya, I left you hanging. The last two, 8 and 9, are great … click through to Media Orchard for them.