Maybe if they didn’t concentrate just on murders, war, and all the bad, I would be more willing to watch on a daily basis.
And more where that comes from with the online trendsetter panel. The highlights are:
- In general, television news is seen as “too negative“ in an effort to instill fear and paranoia.
- They want a more clear definition between “real news“ and “fluff“ as stories of all types are perceived to get equal weight.
- They want to see a more racial and economic diversity in terms of the types of stories they cover.
- They want coverage of global issues.
- They want honest reporting, not to feel like they’re getting propaganda.